From The Polyploidy Portal
Given that polyploidy is a fundamental process in biology, it is important to extend information from our project to a more general audience, especially educators. To achieve this goal, we have prepared manuscripts for educators that present concepts on polyploidy and their significance in biology.
You can add your own education program to this list. See the instructions below.
- The microarray analysis teaching module.
- The Parade of Polyploids. A photogallery of polyploids.
- MapPlants. A laboratory teaching module on linkage mapping.
- A worksheet about polyploidy for Introductory Biology courses
- A powerpoint presentation about polyploidy for Introductory genetics courses
- Outreach activities based at the University of Puget Sound
- A DNA middle-school workshop in Word format
Polyploidy graduate seminar course, UC Davis, Population biology graduate group